It feels like a lifetime since the Supercars tore up the Coates Hire Supersprint.
Now after a few weeks off, the drivers descend on Sydney Motorsport Park for the Red Rooster Sydney Supersprint.
It's the last round of the Championship before the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship switches to endurance mode for the next few events.
So let's cast our eyes towards this weekend's racing with some not-so-random facts.
1. Look for Scott McLaughlin and Chaz Mostert to rule the roost at the Red Rooster Sydney SuperSprint.
Between them, these two have scored the last seven pole positions at Sydney Motorsport Park. Not bad.
2. Formerly known as Eastern Creek, this will be the 22nd time Sydney Motorsport Park has hosted a round of the Championship.
50 races have been run at the track since 1992 and driver-turned-commentator Mark Skaife's won 10 of them.
3. Unstoppable is one word to describe Scott McLaughlin. The Shell V-Power Racing Team pilot has taken 11 of the ARMOR ALL Pole Positions from the last 14 races.
4. Fords have won 11 of the last 13 races in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.
5. The lap record at Sydney Motorsport Park turns 5 years old this year. Garth Tander still holds it after clocking a 1m30.9123s back in 2012.
6. Craig Lowndes should know this track like the back of his hand. Lowndesy's started 16 rounds at Sydney Motorsport Park since debuting in 1996 - more than any other drive at the circuit.
7. Safety cars are rarely used here. They've appeared in just 15 of the last 50 Supercar races at SMP. In fact, last year's round didn't feature the safety car at all!
8. The second-tier Dunlop Super2 series returns to Sydney for the first time in 12 years this weekend.
Triple M's coverage of Supercars is presented with Mobil 1. Purchase any Mobil 1TM SuperTM product for the chance to win a share of three HSV vehicles and $15,000 worth of VISA gift cards. Visit askformobil.com.au