Canadian rocker Bryan Adams has announced he's heading to the Hunter Valley next year.
He's promising to do all his hits at A Day On The Green at Bimbadgen on March 23, one week after Kylie Minogue hits the stage there.
The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter will be joined by special guests Busby Marou, Pierce Brothers and Mahalia Barnes.
Adams released a greatest hits album Ultimate last November including Summer of ’69, (Everything I Do), I Do It For You, Heaven and his Rod Stewart and Sting collaboration All For Love.
Tickets go on sale November 23 through Ticketmaster.
- Front Diamond $229.90 plus booking fees
- Diamond $199.90 plus booking fees
- Platinum $169.90 plus booking fees
- Gold $139.90 plus booking fees
- GA $114.90 plus booking fees
Adams played in the Hunter Valley two years ago and also at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre in 2013.