- Captain Paul Called In And OMG, Had A BRILLIANT Suggestion For Where We Could Bare Our Bums For Bowel Cancer
Captain Paul Called In And OMG, Had A BRILLIANT Suggestion For Where We Could Bare Our Bums For Bowel Cancer
Hear it here
So. Let's break down where we're at with Captain Paul.
- Captain Paul announced he has Bowel Cancer and heads off to fight the bastard disease
- Surgery went well and chemo starts
- Pauly announces that he's made the decision to retire. Clairsy, Matt and Kymba vow to send him off with a bang
- Somehow, we've decided that we need to bare our bums for bowel cancer and give Paul an appropriately "cheeky" send off
It's all still panning out but the Captain called in this morning from Denmark with a genius suggestion on where we could get a whole bunch of people to bare their bums.
Swanbourne Beach! Inspired!
Of course, we can't do this without the boss' permission. Can we?
We're all "behind" the Captain and his call this morning also delves into how he's feeling and how the treatment is going.
Let's see where this crazy idea goes, but pending some approvals and the like, we might be heading down to the nude beach for a good old fashion mooning session 😳