Join the wonderful Clifton township while they celebrate 150 years of their Historic Clifton Railway Station.
To celebrate this special occasion the Clifton and District Progress Association has organised a fun filled day out for the whole family.
WHEN: SATURDAY MARCH 9, 2019
WHERE: CLIFTON RAILWAY STATION, CLARK STREET, CLIFTON
TIME: 10AM -1PM
The day kicks off with street markets, Southern Downs Steam Railway from Warwick are bringing their steam train for the day and the cutting of the ribbon ceremony will happen on the station platform at approx 10.30am.
What would the day be without The Town Crier - hear ye, hear ye.
Oh and Finnegans Wake is on at O'Shanley's Irish Hotel!
- Markets from 8am (King Street)
- Steam Train (arrives at the station at 10am)*
- Official Ribbon Cutting (at approx. 10.30am)
- Model Trains
- Historical Railway Displays
- Finnegan's Wake (at O'Shanley's Irish Hotel)
- Petting Zoo
- Children's Activities
* Southern Downs Steam Railway is bringing their train from Warwick for the day. Book via www.sdsr.org.au or phone 4661 9788.
Missed something? Catch up here!