Joining Kennedy Molloy, heritage rock musician Diesel celebrates 30 years of music with the announcement of his Give Me Saturday Night national tour and new record.
Starting his career in his teens fronting Johnny Diesel and The Injectors, Diesel has continue a career as a solo artist and joining the greats including Jimmy Barnes on stage.
The musician played his 1992 hit single Tip Of My Tongue.
Talking to long time friend Jane Kennedy, Diesel explained the importance of touring;
“It’s the greatest therapy and release for me and I feel like I’m helping (fans) so it’s a two way street”.
Listen to the full interview (28 min mark):
Give Me Saturday Night tour kicks off September with tickets on sale now.
The new single Give Me Saturday Night is out now.
Diesel 30 - The Greatest Hits Out Friday 3 August through Bloodlines/Universal Music
Available for pre-order here
- Friday 14 September The Bridge Hotel | Rozelle, NSW
- Saturday 15 September The Bridge Hotel | Rozelle, NSW
- Friday 21 September Miranda Hotel | Miranda, NSW
- Saturday 22 September Pittwater RSL | Pittwater, NSW
- Friday 5 October Northshore Tavern | Hillarys, WA
- Saturday 6 October Charles Hotel | Perth, WA
- Sunday 7 October Ravenswood Hotel | Ravenswood, WA
- Friday 12 October The Triffid | Brisbane, QLD
- Saturday 13 October Sol Bar | Maroochydore, QLD
- Thursday 25 October Corner Hotel | Melbourne, VIC
- Friday 26 October Chelsea Heights Hotel | Chelsea Heights, VIC
- Saturday 27 October Burvale Hotel | Nunawading, VIC
- Friday 2 October The Governor Hindmarsh Hotel | Adelaide, SA
- Saturday 3 November Coopers Alehouse | Wallaroo, SA
- Friday 16 November The Juniors | Kingsford, NSW
- Saturday 17 November Wenty Leagues | Wentworthville, NSW