Two Spring Garden Parties will be held in Grand Central - the first of which is today - Saturday, October 6.
You are invited to head along to Grand Centrals Market Room and enjoy their first of two Spring Garden Parties.
As well as enjoying Spring-themed cocktails, attendees will have the opportunity to win one of two $400 vouchers to throw a garden party of their own!
Entry is free to the event and it runs from 11am-3pm. If you can’t make it this Saturday, mark Saturday November 3 in your diaries for the next event!
Pina Colada Ice Tea will be served for the entire event, along with water. Cocktails to be featured are:
- 11.00-11.30am – Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas
- 11.30am-12.00pm – White Peach, Rose and Raspberry Sangria
- 12.00-12.30pm – Strawberry Hibiscus Smash
- 12.30-1.00pm – Blueberrry and Cucumber Sparkler
- 1.00-1.30pm – Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas
- 1.30-2.00pm – White Peach, Rose and Raspberry Sangria
- 2.00-2.30pm – Strawberry Hibiscus Smash
- 2.30-3.00pm – Blueberrry and Cucumber Sparkler
The Spring Garden pop-up is located in the Market Room on Level 1 of Grand Central, outside Woolworths.
Missed something? Catch up here!