Dizzy is back for 2019 and he wants to share a simple yet devastatingly effective dish which will take you only a matter of minutes to complete. The humble SWEET POTATO CHIPS!
Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- cayenne pepper
- garlic flakes
- sumac spice
- sea salt flakes
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2) Peel and slice sweet potatoes into 1.5cm thick chips
3) Combine potato chips with spices (minus the salt and sumac) in a bowl (measurements of spice will depend on your preference)
4) Spread the spiced potato chips on a tray with baking paper so no chips are touching.
5) Cook for 20 minutes or until chips are crunchy
4) Add sea salt and sumac spice
So good it doesn't even need a condiment to go with!
More detailed explanation below!