Kirwan It's Time To Clean Up, Kerbside Collection Starts On Monday
Weekend plans sorted!
Kerbside collection is back in 2019, and it's moving onto Kirwan next.
In 2018 the hard waste collection system split sections of Kirwan with different dates, but this time around all areas of the suburb are following the same collection date.
So if you live in Kirwan you can expect that your kerbside rubbish will be collected from Monday April 29.
You know what you're doing this weekend now- cleaning out!
There's a few things to note though when you are piling up your unwanted goods:
- It is the responsibility of the resident to ensure items are secured when presenting them on the kerbside
- It is the responsibility of the resident to remove any rubbish they place on their kerb after their collection date
- This service is applicable to residential properties only (no commercial businesses or vacant land)
- Hard rubbish is large items that cannot fit in a regular residential bin and are usually quite large.
NOTE: if disposing of fridges and freezers the doors must be removed for safety reasons.
- A limit of two cubic metres per residence (approximately eight garbage bins in size) and the load must be able to be safely loaded by two people
To find out when your suburb is being collected and for the full list of rules, visit Council's website.
PRICEY REFLECTED ON ANZAC DAY WITH AN EMOTIONAL POEM- LISTEN NOW