Knock, knock - Trick or Treat!!?
Here’s where to go…if you dare
For those of you heading out to trick or treat tonight you should have no problem finding doors to knock on in Toowoomba.
Halloween is here – let the spooking begin! For more details on this creepy event head here: Halloween Toowoomba.
When out and about on this kooky night Trick or Treaters take heed:
- Be accompanied by a mother witch or father ghoul at all times (or another responsible vampire);
- To prevent becoming a hoblin goblin, aka a ghost with a broken leg, you should walk, not run, between houses and stick to the footpath rather than the road;
- Black cats don't want to be seen, and for good reason, but if you wear black, it will reduce your visibility to passing motorists;
- To avoid raising the dead or causing witches to fly off their handle, keep excessive noise down while celebrating;
- Never enter a strangers house, or a witches broom closet for that matter, even if they have invited you in after knocking on their door; and
- Consider joining your friends or broom-mates on your neighbourhood adventure - there is safety in numbers.
Have a positively spooktacular night!
Missed today's show? Catch up here!