Last Minute Mother's Day Ideas In Brisbane
It's not too late!
If you've just realised, crap, it's Friday and I've left it to the LAST minute to organise something for Mum this weekend, look no further.
Check out the top 5 things you can do in Brisbane this weekend with your legend of a Mum.
Gambaro Hotel, Caxton Street
Caxton Street favourite Gambaro's is putting on an awesome deal for Mother’s Day lunch.
A la carte dining from 11:30am this Sunday with Mums receiving a complimentary glass of sparkling on arrival.
With compliments from Gambaro Group.
The Smug Fig, East Brisbane
Nestled behind a family-owned nursery, The Smug Fig cafe is the perfect spot to bring mum this Sunday, and pick up a bunch of flowers for a last minute gift!
Bookings are mandatory and subject to seating times.
Bacchus, South Bank
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day and enjoy a high tea in the award winning Bacchus Restaurant South Bank.
$69 pp includes a glass of Moët Chandon and a nice gift for Mum (sorted!).
The Award winning Bacchus restaurant celebrates the arrival of Massimo Speroni - Head Chef. Experience a true fine dining experience in the opulent surrounds of Bacchus restaurant.
Got an adventurous Mum? Get onto this amazing deal with Hot Air.
$329 includes the following;
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch site
- Spectacular scenic Hot Air balloon ride
- A delicious full Hot Breakfast at O’Reilly’s Historic Grand Homestead
- Champagne to toast your flight
- Access to Canungra Valley Vineyard with the option to do free wine tasting
- No extra charges for travel on Weekends or Public Holidays
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate and more!
Want something more low key? Head up to Mount Coot-tha with a picnic and enjoy this free event from 12 including the musicians of Windsor Brass, Rivercity Steel Band and Brisbane Brass!