Mum’s marvellous pasta and delicious pasta JUST IN TIME FOR X-MAS.
It's simple and quick and can feed your entire clan. So, enjoy!
- Tbsl of olive oil
- 500g -750g of chicken diced
- Jar of Sundried or basil pesto (local supermarket)
- 1 x punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 250ml of cream (whipping or thick)
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 400g is tour favourite pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan and place the chicken in, cooking until just about golden
- Chuck the cherry tomatoes in
- In parallel, cook your pasta unto el dente
- When the tomatoes begin to soften put the pesto and cream into the pan and mix for a few mins with a wooden spoon
- Lastly, place the spinach in the pan until it’s nicely wilted and mixed in
- Combine with the pasta and wow!
Don't eat it all at once! It's a crowd filler.