Mobile Service Centre Visiting Regional WA
The Australian Government Mobile Service Centre is travelling to Regional W.A.
The Australian Government Mobile Service Centre Golden Wattle is travelling to parts of regional Western Australia next week to offer locals easy access to government payments and services.
The Mobile Service Centre will visit:
- Goomalling on Tuesday 26 July, from 9.30am to 4pm, located near the railway station, Railway Terrace
- Wyalkatchem on Wednesday 27 July, from 10am to 3.30pm, located near the Community Resource Centre, Railway Terrace
- Kellerberrin on Thursday 28 July, from 10am to 4pm, located opposite the Community Resource Centre, Massingham Street
- Merredin on Friday 29 July, from 9am to 4pm, located opposite the Community Resource Centre, Barrack Street.
The Mobile Service Centre offers a wide range of services to meet the changing needs of rural and regional communities.
Golden Wattle is staffed by experienced specialist officers who provide friendly face-to-face service, information and support tailored to each community.
A staff member from the Australian Taxation Office will also be available to assist individuals and small business taxpayers with advice and information about tax and superannuation.
The Staff can help with:
- new claims for a wide range of Centrelink payments
- updating customer information
- confirming customer documents and supporting information
- information on how financial matters may impact on Centrelink payments
- payment and service options to suit individual circumstances
- rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- non-cash Medicare transactions
- Medicare registrations
- information on Child Support payment and service options
- specialist support and referrals
- support with and access to self-service facilities
- free hearing health checks
- advice and information for individuals and small businesses about tax and superannuation.
For itineraries and more information visit humanservices.gov.au/mobileoffice or call 132 316.