Parade Hotel kitchen severely damaged by fire

Closed until further notice

2 September 2018

Article heading image for Parade Hotel kitchen severely damaged by fire

Parade Hotel

It was sad times for families on Sunday morning when they woke to the news there would be no father's day breakfast due to a fire at the Parade Hotel in Bunbury overnight. The Parade Hotel would suffer an estimated $350,000 worth of damage due to a spontaneous combustion of a folded pile of tea towels fresh out of the dryer just before the chefs finished up at midnight. The Parade Hotel took to Facebook to give updates throughout the day.  

Unfortunately they would be unable to open for lunch after a thorough inspection. The Parade Hotel will also remain closed until further notice. With the building being full of soot and smoke it will be a couple of weeks at least until we see the Parade Hotel reopen. 

Hopefully the Parade Hotel will bounce back on their feet after this. 

Listen Live!