It's AFL Grand Final day where the Giants are taking on the Tigers, but the spotlight has well and truly been taken by the iconic Aussie rock legend, Paul Kelly, with his headliner Grand Final performance!
There's no doubt this performance was knocked out of the park. Here's why Paul Kelly takes the cake for the best AFL Grand Final show of all time:
- The lyrics from Leaps & Bounds are too good: "Looking for the bridge to the MCG" and it was written 20 years ago!
- He has previously coached social footy teams
- He's a mad footy fan
- He's an Aussie storyteller
- He's the most relatable musical act for the AFL Grand Final
- He had a full band and we appreciate someone going the extra mile
You can catch up on Paul Kelly chatting all things AFL Grand Final leading up to today here:
For all that matters in Triple M Rock News:
Want more Triple M Aussie? Now there’s even more Triple M stations that rock. Download our app from iTunes or Google Play and get Triple M Classic Rock, Triple M Greatest Hits, Triple M Aussie, and Triple M Country