The Queensland Rugby League have announced a 15-man Emerging Origin squad for a training camp in early 2019.
A few faces return from the 2018 squad including; Brenko Lee, Corey Norman Ashley Taylor, Tautau Moga, Kyle Feldt and Christian Welch.
They will join the rising prospects of Queensland rugby league; Jake Clifford, David Fifita, Joe Ofahengaue and AJ Brimson to name a few.
The squad will assemble on the Sunshine Coast in late January for a camp.
Three players from this year's Emerging squad - Jai Arrow, Felise Kaufusi and Kalyn Ponga - made their debut for the Maroons in the 2018 Origin series.
2019 QLD EMERGING SQUAD
- Joe Ofahengaue (Brisbane Broncos)
- Christian Welch (Melbourne Storm)
- David Fifita (Brisbane Broncos)
- Jaydn Su’A (Brisbane Broncos)
- Rhyse Martin (Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs)
- Ashley Taylor (Gold Coast Titans)
- Brodie Croft (Melbourne Storm)
- Jake Clifford (North Queensland Cowboys)
- Corey Norman (Parramatta Eels)
- AJ Brimson (Gold Coast Titans)
- Phillip Sami (Gold Coast Titans)
- Tautau Moga (Newcastle Knights)
- Nene Macdonald (North Queensland Cowboys)
- Kyle Feldt (North Queensland Cowboys)
- Brenko Lee (Gold Coast Titans)