Someone Rang Emergency Services To Complain About A 24-Hour Restaurant Being Closed
Top 10 stupid phone calls!
In arguably the weirdest story you’ll hear this year (lucky there’s only a few days left), someone in Canada has rang Emergency Services to complain about a 24-hour restaurant being closed.
E-Comm, Canada’s largest call centre for emergencies, revealed its top ten most stupid reasons for calling emergency services in 2018.
Other calls included someone complaining a store won’t take shoes back without the original box, reporting a lost jacket and even asking for help turning off their car lights.
E-Comm’s Top Ten Reasons For Not Calling Emergency Services In 2018:
1. To complain a local fast food restaurant wasn’t open 24-hours-a-day, as advertised
2. To complain a store won’t take shoes back without the original box
3. To complain that a gas station attendant put the wrong type of gas in their car
4. To report a rental company provided the wrong-sized vehicle for a customer’s reservation
5. To report a restaurant wouldn’t redeem a customer’s coupon
6. To ask for help turning off their car lights
7. To report their vehicle’s windshield wipers had stopped working
8. To find out where their car had been towed
9. To report a lost jacket
10. To ask if the clocks move forward or backward during the spring time change