She's the best of the best.
Captain of the JCU Townsville Fire, Suzy Batkovic has been named the Most Valuable Player in the WNBL for a 6th time!
The 37-year-old got ahead of Melbourne Boomer Liz Cambage, and Perth's Courtney Williams.
It's a great boost for the team as they get ready to fight for another WNBL Grand Final win.
They'll face the Boomers on Thursday night in Melbourne.
You can give the girls an extra big cheer as they leave Townsville Airport Wednesday morning at 9:20am.
Others in the running for the 2017/18 WNBL MVP title were:
- Suzy Batkovic (JCU Townsville Fire) 117 votes
- Liz Cambage (Melbourne Boomers) 104 votes
- Courtney Williams (Perth Lynx) 95 votes
- Asia Taylor (Sydney Uni Flames) 85 votes
- Sami Whitcomb (Perth Lynx) 82 votes
- Stephanie Blicavs (Dandenong Rangers) 57 votes
- Abby Bishop (Adelaide Lightning) 55 votes
- Jenna O’Hea (Melbourne Boomers) 55 votes
- Jennifer Hamson (Sydney Uni Flames) 54 votes
- Nicole Seekamp (Adelaide Lightning) 52 votes