GWS midfielder Tom Scully broke his own record for the most distance covered in an AFL game this season.
At the wide expanses of the MCG, Scully covered a whopping 18.9 km against the Tigers yesterday night.
This is nearly 3 kilometres further than any other player on the ground, with team mate Lachie Whitfield covering 16km.
The former No.1 draft pick has strong claims to be the fittest player in the AFL as he has 8 of the top 10 longest distances covered in a game across the league this year.
Check out his stats!
Most distance covered in a game in 2017 (kilometres):
1. T. Scully: Prelim Final v Richmond- 18.9km
2. T. Scully: Round 8 v Collingwood- 18.3km
3. T. Scully: Round 6 v Western Bulldogs- 18.1km
4. T. Scully: Round 4 v Port Adelaide- 17.8km
5. T. Scully: Round 5 v Melbourne- 17.7km
6. N. Robertson (Bris): Round 19 vs West Coast- 17.6km
7. T. Scully: Round 6 vs Sydney- 17.5km
8. T. Scully: Round 7 vs St. Kilda- 17.4km
9. A. Gaff (WCE): Round 10 vs Giants- 17.3km
10. T. Scully: Round 3 vs North Melbourne- 17.2km
Source: AFL app