Earlier in the month, legendary Irish musicians U2, announced they would be touching down in Australia this November.
The highly-anticipated return will be part of the bands The Joshua Tree Tour which will be hitting multiple stages around the country.
Pre-sale tickets went on sale June 4th, while public ticket sales commenced today and people are not messing around. Tickets are flying out the door with fans refusing to miss out on the bands ultimate return to Australian soil.
The boys will have a stow-away this trip, with Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds joining the band for the NZ and Australian leg of the tour.
U2 "The Joshua Tree Tour" 2019
With special guest Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
- TUESDAY 12 NOV | SUNCORP STADIUM, BRISBANE QLD
- FRIDAY 15 NOV | MARVEL STADIUM, MELBOURNE VIC
- TUESDAY 19 NOV | ADELAIDE OVAL, ADELAIDE SA
- FRIDAY 22 NOV | SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND, SYDNEY NSW
- WEDNESDAY 27 NOV | OPTUS STADIUM, PERTH WA
Lucky for us, the U2 website is the mothership of ticket sales and there's still time for you to get in and book a performance near you.
So DO NOT MISS OUT! jump online and grab yourself some tickets before it's too late!