- Come join a National Icon of the media industry here in Cairns
- Fun, professional and dynamic work environment
- Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Promotions and Marketing Manager
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment based media companies boasting numerous local and national iconic brands is looking for a talented and seasoned promotional tactics/ marketing professional to join its team in Cairns.
This role will mean responsibility for the management; design, execution and communication of targeted promotional tactics and campaigns that best position SCA's radio brands to attract listeners and achieve our client marketing objectives across the Cairns market. This will see you play a key role in delivering promotional activity, client solutions, external branding, web tactics and social media solutions.
Your extensive experience will be required to manage the promotions team while offering innovative solutions for clients and listeners encompassing radio and other mediums. You will have experience in:
- Creating major station promotions proposals and campaigns
- The ability to develop relationships and agreements with local community groups
- Station branding, marketing, advertising and PR
- Sponsorships and grants for local station and community projects
- Working with sales teams to develop and integrate ideas for clients into radio programming
- Overseeing all staff and promotional activity
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- First-class negotiation, management and presentation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- A passion for the media industry
The opportunities are endless when you're working with Southern Cross Austereo in Cairns. As the newest member of the team you'll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
Interested? If so, please visit bit.ly/PROMOTIONSMANAGER and submit your résumé, cover letter (with salary expectations). We look forward to receiving your application.
Applications close: November 26, 2017
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.