Head to York this weekend the 14th and 15th of April for the York Motorcycle Festival!
There is plenty of new attractions and old favourites for the whole family; and it all begins Saturday.On Saturday you can watch the new Mount Brown Hill ClimbApril from 9am so bring your fold up chair and watch the action.
If you’d rather be on your bike, then there’s the option to join the Ulysses Club Back Road Rides on Avon Terrace, York at 1pm and choose your route - either to Beverley, Toodyay or Meckering, and join in the ride.
The main street of town will be closed all afternoon for buskers and street entertainment, the motorcycle Dyno, and Show and Shine display in the Town Hall.
A big highlight of the Festival is the Harley-Davidson Free Family Concert on Saturday 14th April from 5.30 to 10.30pm on Avon Terrace.
Sunday has lot’s on the agenda as well
The main Festival begins at 10am with trade stalls all along Avon Terrace featuring some of the latest new bikes from major brands and a whole lot more
- Yamaha Stunt Rider Dave McKenna
- Freestyle Motocross Demos
- Super Moto demos
- Motorbike dyno
- Mini jumps
- Music on the Harley-Davidson stage
- ‘Show and Shine display in the Town Hall
- Vintage Collective Markets. Check out the range of vintage, up-cycled, remade, reclaimed, recycled and vintage-style wares Sunday all day in Peace Park.
- New Indian Café - take the time to chill with a coffee and a snack, and check out the displays of new Indian bikes while you’re there!
- Kids Motorbike Rides - Come try riding on the specially designed track in Peace Park thanks to Motorcycle WA.
The York Motorcycle Festival is free and family friendly.
For more information, visit yorkmotorcyclefestival.com.au