We've put together the ultimate concert guide on everything you need to know for tomorrow's Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert!
For the Hunter the Bureau of Meteorology is showing a prediction of partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds southeasterly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.
6:00pm Slowly Slowly
7:15pm George Clinton
8:45pm Red Hot Chili Peppers
Triple M Newcastle pre-show concert
Starts at 5pm on air for your drive into Hope Estate!
Triple M Newcastle post-show concert
Kicks off at 10:30pm on air for your drive home from Hope Estate
What to bring
- Concert tickets
- Package or Hamper information (if applicable)
- Jacket or poncho if rain is predicted (umbrellas are not permitted in the venue)
- Comfortable shoes
What not to bring
- Professional cameras, audio or video recording devices
- Umbrellas, tents and sunshades
- Glass, aluminium and metal containers
- Drinks or drink bottles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Picnic baskets and eskies
- Musical instruments or air horns
- Poles, sticks, banners or flags
- Confetti or shredded paper
- Any other object which may be used as a missile or weapon
Will be available to buy at the venue
Bookings have no closed online for Rover Coaches, however seats can be booked at major hotels. More info head to the website
Port Stephens Coaches transport can be booked at the website
Be sure to see our Triple M Street Team and say hey on your way into the concert!