As summer slowly creeps up on us, we know there is nowhere else we'd rather be to soak up the sun than South Australia!
From marvellous natural landmarks to bucket list experiences, here are just eight things you must do this summer if you're' in SA!
1. Visit the head for the Great Australian Bite and see ‘the edge of the world’
2. Surf at Southport Beach in Port Noarlunga
3. Explore Wilpena Pound
4. Gawk at the Remarkable Rocks at Flinders Chase National Park
5. Swim with Sea Lions at Port Lincoln
6. Go stargazing at Pildappa Rock
7. Sip wine & frolick in the flowers at Barossa Valley
8. See a cricket match at Adelaide Oval
What can you add to the list? Let us know in our Facebook comments!