Firefighters Called To Free Nuffy Who Got His Head Stuck Inside A Microwave

Hang on, what?

Firefighters Called To Free Nuffy Who Got His Head Stuck Inside A Microwave

How's this for a late charge towards the biggest idiot of 2017.

Firefighters in the UK have had to rescue a bloke who got his head stuck in a microwave.

How you ask? Him and his mates packed the microwave with seven bags of Polyfilla (gap filler) and before voluntarily shoving his head inside. 

It took over an hour for the crew from the West Midlands Fire Service to carefully dismantle the microwave and free the 22-year-old's head.

It is believed the bloke who got stuck is a Youtube *star and the sticky situation came about due to a failed prank, and not some new fashion trend where people wear kitchen appliances as hats.

"He and a group of friends had mixed seven bags of Polyfilla which they then poured around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the microwave," Watch Commandern of the West Midlands Fire Service Shaun Dakin said.

"The oven was being used as a mould, and wasn't plugged in. The mixture quickly set hard and, by the time we were called, they'd already been trying to free him for an hour and a half."

"As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured."

We can't believe we would ever have to write this sentence, but: If you've ever thought about filling your microwave with gap filler and shoving your head inside; don't.

;