Hotel Workers Hospitalised After Eating Left Behind Weed Chocolate And Greening Out Super Hard

Taste of the snozzberries unconfirmed

Hotel Workers Hospitalised After Eating Left Behind Weed Chocolate And Greening Out Super Hard

Three hotel workers ended up in hospital in Sydney after accidentally eating some weed infused chocolate left behind by guests.

A woman in her 40s rolled up to an emergency department a few hours after eating just one square of the chocolate with vertigo, eye movements she couldn’t control and vomiting.

Medics initially thought she’d had a stroke before test results came in.

Another woman ate four squares of chocolate and was drowsy, mute and unable to follow commands.

She took 24 hours to recover.

The third patient had just one piece and was unsteady on her feet and nauseous.

Tests on the chocolate showed it was a weed-infused variety from the US.

Hotel workers will probably think twice before hoeing into food left behind by guests in the future.

;