Are you Australia's Toughest? Want to see just how tough you are?
Mercury Cider have the same idea and are taking their Tough Tap on tour around Australia. If you prove you're the toughest in the Mercury Cider Tough Tap Tour, you can win $10,000.
This isn't any old tap. This is the toughest tap you'll ever pour. It's the same old tap used when Mercury Cider was first brewed back in 1911, when things were tougher.
The Mercury Cider Tough Tap will be touring the country in the following places at these times/dates:
- Hobart - Telegraph Hotel - 28-29 Dec 2016 (1:00PM - 4:00PM)
- Phillip Island - Phillip Island Hotel - 14 Jan 2017 (3:00PM - 6:00PM)
- Sydney - Tea Gardens Hotel - 26 Jan 2017 (1:00PM - 4:00PM)
- Echuca - Victoria Park Reserve – 11-12 Feb 2017 (1:00PM - 5:00PM, 12:00PM - 4:00PM)
- Brisbane - Birdees at Bunk Hotel - 18 Feb 2017 (7:00PM - 10:00PM)
- Adelaide - P.J.O'Briens Irish Pub - 3 Mar 2017 (3:00PM - 6:00PM)
Have you got what it takes? Sign up and find out more here.
For more details, visit www.mercurycider.com.au
Terms and conditions apply. For 18+ only.