There's so much yada yada yada here, we don't know where to start.
Seeing it's been 20 years since the Seinfeld finale aired in America, some Seinfeld boffin somewhere managed to get a hold of all the scripts from the 173 or so episodes that went to air, and ran some serious statistical analysis on them to come up with a whole bunch of conclusions.
How's some of this for starters:
- Not surprisingly, Jerry and George had the most interactions in the show. What might be surprising is how little Newman and Jerry interacted comparatively
- As the show went on, the focus shifted from Jerry dramatically, to the point that by show's end, he was pretty much on-par with the rest of the cast for character involvement
- Elaine's most frequently used 4 word phrase was "Ha Ha Ha Ha"
- George's was "What kind of a"
- Kramer's was "I want you to"
- Jerry's was "Yeah come on up"
- Again, not surprisingly, the stats reveal that George had a bit of a thing for toilets
The website is amazing, and for any Seinfeld fan, it's a must read
Written by: @dantheinternut