Woman Accidentally Burns Entire Block Of Units Down Trying To Get Rid Of Bugs

Well, there's no more bugs...

Woman Accidentally Burns Entire Block Of Units Down Trying To Get Rid Of Bugs

A US woman has accidentally set her apartment block ablaze when trying to eradicate it of bugs.

The Ohio woman was using alcohol (what?) to kill some bugs she found in the kitchen of her Cincinnati apartment when a candle nearby tipped over, lighting the apartment up in a wall of fire immediately.

The fire then engulfed the entire apartment block, leaving 10 people without a home and sending three people to hospital for smoke inhalation.

The below video from one of the other residents of the apartment block shows the aftermath of the blaze:

Post

This is incredibly sad for all involved, but on a quick side note, we didn't see any bugs in that video, so we can mark this one down as a 1-1 draw?

;