Bruce Rock Disability Awareness Week 2017 Luncheon – Thursday 7 December
• You are invited to join us at our first “Disability Awareness Week 2017 Luncheon! ALL WELCOME!!
• Thursday 7 December from 10am
• Bruce Rock Youth Booth (former Westpac building)
• $10pp for two course lunch – Bookings essential! – Numbers required Thursday 30 November for catering purposes
• Independent Living Centre Virtual Tour – Come listen to our Occupational Therapist and see how lots of different pieces of equipment can help you in your daily life.
• Guest Speaker – Shire of Bruce Rock representor presenting the “Disability Access and Inclusion Plan for 2017-2022”
• Games, Prizes & More!!
Please contact the Bruce Rock CRC on 9061 1687 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for more information!