QUOTA Garden Themed Cent Sale & Afternoon Tea Fundraiser:
The Quota ladies are holding a fundraiser.
WHEN: Saturday October 14th
WHERE: Rose Cottage State Gardens, Holberton Street, Toowoomba
TIME: 1:30PM – 4:30PM
PHONE: QUOTA – 4635.6275
All funds go to Toowoomba Hear and Say Centre.
Murphy’s Creek Chilli Festival:
Murphy’s Creek Chilli Festival is back - bigger and hotter than ever!
WHEN: Sunday October 15th
WHERE: Murphy’s Creek
TIME: 10AM – 4PM
Last year you wanted MORE so that’s just what you’ve got this year:
- MORE plated food options (non-chilli options too)
- MORE competitions & raffles
- MORE free parking
- MORE talks, entertainment, competitions & tastings, so you can learn from the best, AND
- MORE market stalls, so you can take home the best bottled & fresh chilli produce!
The BEST of chilli in the country is on offer at the Murphy’s Creek Chilli Festival with passionate chilli growers & producers travelling to Murphys Creek to share their flavour & fire!
TOMNET Car Boot Sale Multi-Vendor Car Boot Sale:
Older men, supporting older men.
WHEN: Saturday October 21st,
WHERE: 223 Hume Street, Toowoomba
TIME: 8am – 12 noon
PHONE: Trevor Jacobsen on 07 46389080.
EMAIL: Trevor Jacobsen firstname.lastname@example.org
So much on sale including:
- general household items
- Live music
- a sausage sizzle from our TOMNET BBQ Team who will be accepting donations to support The Older Men's Network
Darling Downs Spring Rose Show:
Annual Spring Rose Show featuring exhibits in various categories. Beautiful Hybrid Tea, Floribunda and Mini Flora roses on display.
WHEN: Saturday October 14th & Sunday October 15th
WHERE: Holy Name Hall, 190 Bridge St, Toowoomba, Qld 4350 Australia
TIME: Saturday 10:30AM – 4:00PM / Sunday 9:00AM – 3:00PM
ENTRY: $3 per adult
- Largest display of exhibition roses on the Darling Downs.
- Heritage Rose Display
- Iris display and Sales
- Roses for sale.
- The general public are invited to bring along their favourite rose to set up by 2.00pm on Sat 14th October with a chance to win a potted rose.
Toowoomba Live Steamers Miniature Railway Rides:
Toowoomba Live Steamers Miniature Railway rides are set to make an exciting return with the first train scheduled to depart the new Lemway Avenue Park station this weekend.
WHEN: Sunday October 15th
WHERE: Lemway Avenue Park, Kearneys Spring
TIME: 11:00AM – 4:00PM
Having provided a fun, family-friendly recreational experience to the Toowoomba Region for more than two decades, Live Steamers will continue to run the popular rides on the 3rd Sunday of each month for $2 per ride.
For more details, go to Toowoomba Live Steamers Miniature Railway