PACIFIC FAIR MAGIC MILLIONS POLO
The 2018 Magic Millions Carnival is a week-long celebration of all things equine, kicking off with the Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo on Sunday 7 January at Doug Jennings Park, Main Beach.
You are invited to enjoy high-action polo and picturesque surrounds as some of the world’s finest polo players take to the field including world famous Polo Player, Nacho Figueras.
Held on Queensland’s stunning Gold Coast, spectators can enjoy exhibition style polo, delicious food and refreshing drinks, within five ticketing options all featuring an excellent view of the polo field. Click here to view the hospitality & ticketing options available.
Experience the perfect summer outing and a magical start to the Carnival at the 2018 Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo.
ON THE DAY SCHEDULE
11:30am – Gates Open to all hospitality areas
12:15pm – Game 1 Leading Australian Polo Players
1:10pm – Divot Stomp
2:00pm – Game 2 Australian Jockeys & Thoroughbred Trainers – Team Singapore Airlines V Team Calleija
3:00pm – Live Adam Harvey concert in General Admission
4:00pm – Game 3 Magic Millions Ambassadors – Team Veuve Clicquot V Team Harrolds
5:00pm – Live Adam Harvey concert in General Admission
5:30pm – Event Concludes
This year’s Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo offers five ticketing levels:
- General Admission is a relaxed area, suitable for families;
- Woodford Reserve Enclosure offers a cocktail style setting with an ideal viewing position;
- Pacific Fair Pavilion is a stylish cocktail experience, including a premium food and beverage package;
- Premium Marquees are the perfect corporate option to host clients within an exclusive area;
- Magic Millions VIP Marquee is an all-inclusive, premium sit-down experience. For further information regarding magic millions click here.
DATE: SUNDAY 7 JANUARY, 2018
WHERE: DOUG JENNINGS PARK, THE SPIT, MAIN BEACH