Everyone seems to want to have their say on things that happen in Bunbury.
From normal day to day happenings, to big events, to things that aren't happening that should.
Now, the public will have more opportunities to step forward and make their voice heard.
Over the next week, the City of Bunbury will hold a series of Community Conversations.
The idea is for anyone to come forward and share their vision of what Bunbury and the greater region should be in the coming years and beyond.
And since a new council has been voted in over the past couple of weeks, it's a good time to get in their ear to have your say.
The Community Conversations will be held on the following dates
- Thursday November 16, 1-4pm at the Parks Shopping Centre (in the foyer out the front of Nextra Newsagency)
- Friday November 17, 9am-12pm at PrimeWest Bunbury Centrepoint (in the foyer ou the front of Coles)
- Friday November 17, 1-4pm at Bunbury Forum (in the foyer opposite Sunglass Hut)
- Saturday November 18, 8-11am at the Bunbury Markets (City of Bunbury Marquee at Queen's Gardens, Cobblestone Dr, Bunbury)
- Thursday November 23, 6-8pm at the Bunbury Regional Art Gallery, Dance Studio (entry via Wellington Street lower carpark)