What future do you want for Wodonga’s playgrounds?
Wodonga Council is continuing to use the innovative online tool ‘Playometer’ to consult the community about playgrounds to be redeveloped, after trialling it successfully last year.
The tool allows you to ‘spend’ money from your allocated budget, and choose what you would ideally install from a range of contemporary play equipment.
“Wodonga Council is committed to providing high quality play spaces in our city,” said Wodonga Mayor Cr Anna Speedie.
“Before any major changes are made to these play spaces, we want your feedback on how the playgrounds are used – both now and in the future.”
Wodonga’s residents can have their say at an information session at one of these playgrounds:
Saturday, April 29:
- Max Beck Park (formerly known as Western Park estate – Dalton Ave) from 9am to 10am
- Herb Harris Park (Barton St) from 10am to 11am
- Ernest Condon Corridor (Mcfarland Rd) from 11am to noon.
These three sites are in West Wodonga.
Saturday, May 6:
- Simon Lane Park (Stenzel Cres, Baranduda) from 9am to 10am
- John Potter Park (Avondale Dve, Cambourne Park Estate) from 10.30am to 11.30am.
Feedback closes at 5pm on Monday, May 15.